BI Folding Doors
Bi Folding Doors
Aluminium is a high strength and lightweight material that is used in every facet of the modern construction industry. From patio doors for homes to curtain walling in large commercial buildings – Allstyle manufacture products for all applications in an almost limitless range of styles and colours to suit any project.
The polyamide thermal break in our products achieves excellent thermal insulation and meets building regulations Part L with considerably reduced u-values.
Contact us today to discuss your next building or home improvement project.
Bi Folding Doors
The strength to weight ratio of aluminium allows us to construct frames with slim profiles that look neat and tidy in appearance but allow a lot of natural light into your property. We can also create larger frames in aluminium to reduce sight lines and help you make the most of the view out of your home.
Allstyle bifold doors are manufactured from slim thermally broken aluminium profiles which provide strength and security, allowing you to fold and slide the panels back to the left or right and open up an unobstructed wide opening to a patio, garden or outside space.
Folding doors for internal use can be specified with a low threshold or a rebated track so that two door levels can remain constant.
- Our Visofold aluminium folding door has a 20mm low threshold which can be sunk into the door.
- Reduced sightlines. Square or rounded edge profile options.
- Fabricated using mitred corners
- Marine grade powder coat available
- U Value: 1.8W/m2K
- Frame Width: 102.5mm
- Frame Depth: 70mm
- Glass: 28mm double/triple glazed
- Max o/a height (per sash): 2500mm
- Max o/a width (per sash): 1200mm
- Max Sash Weight: should not exceed 100kg
- Doc L 2010: Yes Rooms
Your safe in the knowledge that we know all about Bi-Folding Doors.