The Taste of Quality
The material ‘Aluminium’ is a high strength and lightweight material that is used in every facet of the modern construction industry.
From patio doors for homes to curtain walling in large commercial buildings. Absolute Window Company’s manufactured products for all applications in an almost limitless range of styles and colours to suit any project.
The polyamide thermal break in our products achieves excellent thermal insulation and meets building regulations Part L with considerably reduced u-values.
The strength to weight ratio of aluminium allows us to construct frames with slim profiles that look neat and tidy in appearance. They allow a lot of natural light into your property. We can also create larger frames in aluminium to reduce sight lines and help you make the most of the view out of your home.
Aluminium is a smart choice for any renovation or home building project.
It combines strength and durability in a lightweight material and slim frames, offering clean designs that allow light to flood into your home.
Made to measure, our windows can be manufactured for a variety of glazing solutions including mixed windows, side hung, top hung, open out, sash windows, tilt and turns, angled windows and bay windows.
They are all appropriate for both residential and commercial applications.
- Our windows are fitted with multi-point steel locking mechanisms that exceed British Standards for security. Key locking handles are supplied on all opening lights.
- Absolute windows and doors are thermally efficient, contributing to a reduction in the cost of heating bills. Warmth and comfort are built in to our window systems.
- We are able to manufacture our window products in any RAL colour and with a matte finish. We can provide dual colour RAL coating if you need different colours inside and outside too.
- Our aluminium frames will never rot, rust, peel or flake, making them maintenance free. We offer our windows with a 10 year guarantee for your peace of mind – Our windows are a sound investment.
- We have a choice of masked trickle ventilation with an integrated head, ensuring that the stylish and slim look of aluminium windows will not be disrupted by visible night vent canopy hoods.